"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blame it on the Remolacha

I had THE weirdest dreams last night.  I can't even begin to recount all of the crazy things that occurred last night in my sleep.  They were so vivid that I woke up and felt like I had actually experienced some of the bizarre happenings.
I went in the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and said good morning to my host mom. ¿Cómo durmió?  We always ask each other how the other person slept last night.  She began to tell me it was a strange night.  Not only did she dream all night long (even though I know we always dream all night), but she also said her dreams were quite vivid and rather odd.  Cosas feas.
We both recounted our dreams and laughed at how odd they now sound when being retold.
Now I don't know the science behind this, but I like an explanation when I can have one.  She says oh it's probably something we ate last night.  We had porkchops, which we don't have so often.  She asked the girls if they had crazy dreams.  Nope.  Scratch pork chops off the list.  We all had the same things for dinner.
Wait, wait.  It's the remolacha!  The beets.  The girls didn't have beets, but the two of us did.  Could it be the remolacha?

No comments:

Post a Comment