"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oldies but Goodies



At some point I need to do a series of posts from the past.  Many times I write a short post saying I will update with pictures soon, but never get around to it.  Here is one of those times... This is May 7, 2013 when I wrote this post.  Since I really just love the "one year anniversary" picture with my 6th graders (although I had one who was absent), I finally remembered/ got around to uploading that picture.





The last part of my May 4th post said that I would post field trip pictures from May 3. Maybe I'll do that before Christmas.  We've been on 2 more field trips since then, so I have many, many pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment