"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 3, 2012

You are my sunshine...

Have I ever mentioned that I love the beach?  No, not because I like working on my tan (that's just an added bonus).  The beach--when not crowded with people--is one of my favorite places to just "be."  It's so peaceful, calming, and always reminds me of God's presence.

Well, I saw the most amazing sunset yesterday.  I think my pictures below speak for themselves.  (I did not edit these pictures, nor did I use any filters when taking them...that is the real sunset!)  I just love the reflection of the sun onto the water!  I kept asking myself 'am I really here seeing this?!'  This is at Playa Manzanillo, by the way.








I'm still intrigued by all of the rocks




Costa Rican Boxers!  (they "speak" Spanish)












After it was all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment