"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My job description.

Rough day on the job...
Not so much. One of the perks of being a 6th grade teacher is that they graduate from primary school. It's tradition to have a graduation party and one of my students' family owns a hotel in Mal País. We are talking ocean view and 4 swimming pools. And such a humble family!


hiking to the highest point at the hotel


the view from the family's house and their infinity pool


really cool swinging zebra beds by one of the pools
one of my students enjoying the view and waiting for sunset



with a few of my girls after sunset


 thanks for reading :)
SENDING BLESSINGS FROM COSTA RICA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment