"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 5, 2012

6 months!

Wow!  I have now lived in Costa Rica for 6 months.  I guess I have finally wrapped my mind around the fact that "I live in Costa Rica."  I work here and I LOVE my job.  I can't say the past six months have been peachy keen, but every day is an opportunity for me to learn and grow.  My least favorite of the past six months occurred exactly 2 months ago, on my 4 month anniversary of living here, also my Dad's Birthday.  September 5:  The 7.6 earthquake.  That's by far my least favorite part of living here:  the earthquakes and all-too-frequent aftershocks and tremors.  But enough of that.  There is more good than bad.  I have come to LOVE my students (most of the time) and am so glad that God led me this major life change 6 months ago. :)


p.s.  LOVE how this is paisley AND it has a birdie!




No comments:

Post a Comment