"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

?????suggestions?????

Do any of my readers know anything about obtaining grants to purchase books for my classroom??  I have not had any luck finding international grants...

Or does anybody know how to solicit donations for books??  Are there any non-profit organizations that do this?

I want my students to be exposed to quality literature, but I found out today that any books that I want my students to read during the school year will have to be purchased on my own dime....

One of the challenges of working in a third-world country.

Please e-mail me if anyone knows of a way to obtain cheap/free books or any international grants.

mhill996@alumni.flagler.edu

THANKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment