"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A moment of serenity

I haven't updated this thing in a month of Sundays, and I do have a bunch of stuff to add, like pictures and such, but for now I just want to upload one photo.  <-----That sentence is clearly a run-on sentence, and I am well-aware; I just don't care.

This is an unplanned (I guess candid would be the word) photo from yesterday morning.  I get these hugs every morning from my fifth graders as they arrive.  I believe this was just after he finished saying "I love you, Teacher."
It is moments like the one captured here where I just know I am right where God wants me.


“having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment